Cefiro Vol. 6, Issues 1 and 2
Keywords:2006, Cefiro, Volume 6
Cefiro is a graduate student organization at Texas Tech University committed to the
investigation and diffusion of Latin American and Iberian literary and cultural creations. lts journal publishes critical and fictional works on a wide range of themes and authors.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. By submitting to Céfiro, the author grants to Céfiro the non-exclusive right to reproduce, translate (as defined below), and/or distribute your submission worldwide in print and electronic format and in any medium, including but not limited to audio or video.
2. The author agrees that Céfiro may, without changing the content, translate the submission to any medium or format for the purpose of preservation.
3. The author agrees that Céfiro may keep more than one copy of this submission for purposes of security, backup and preservation.
4. The author represents that the submission is his/her original work, and that s/he has the right to grant the rights contained in this agreement. The author also represents that his/her submission does not, to the best of his/her knowledge, infringe upon anyone's copyright.
5. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.